Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Daily Report #1795

I didn't oversleep today, but I spent most of the morning blogging, and so got to work late again. It's not a really bad thing though: Since getting back from America, every time I sit down to work, I go for 5 hours straight before taking a break... whereas it used to be half that beforehand.

I made egg drop soup for lunch. I still can't get it right... it's all about how you pour the eggs and the temperature of the broth. I'm going to have to go to a Chinese restaurant next time I'm back in America, and watch them do it before I figure it out.

In the evening, I watched "The Good Shepherd", which was alright.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you add any cornflour to the egg? I think I read in a Chinese cookbook to do that but like you I've had mixed results.

However I've made good progress on my sizzling fillet steak.