Saturday, July 21, 2007

Daily Report: Out For Fun Without Jil

Saturday means the highest paying day of work for me: I'm on a graduated pay scale, so the end of the week pays twice as much as the beginning. In addition, there is my 20% "overnight" bonus, a 5% "weekend" bonus, plus overtime pay on top of all that.

Therefore, when Pui headed out to go swimming at Pattaya Park with Kak, Willi, Da, Pot, Sara, Bird, and Gong, I was left behind to work. That's the way it goes sometimes.

Anyway, while I was at home working, Pot and Sarah had a great time together, and Pui spent the day nattering with her friends. (After Pattaya Park, it was back to Kak's house to eat, and then over to Rick's Bar with Da to drink.)

I spent the morning and afternoon having a great day working. I had a calzone for lunch, and just some pumpkin seeds and a beer for dinner, while sitting in front of the TV watching "Battlestar Galactica."

No comments: