Monday, December 17, 2007

Daily Report: Moving Day

I woke Epril up with our usual game of "smile if you want to be tickled". Epril just hears the word "tickle" and she starts giggling uncontrollably. She squeals and laughs loud enough to wake the neighbors when I get her pinned down and go to work on her tummy.

It was one of those Mondays where there was no work left over after the weekend to do, so I spent the morning blogging, and then climbed back into bed until mid-afternoon.

After that, I moved my office downstairs next to Epril's workstation so that we could spend our days together. (A change in venue after 18 months working in the same place isn't a bad idea either.) I then did about 1 hour of work before running into those godawful Texas accounts that I hate so much.

After that, being Monday, it was Doctor Who. Very cool as always.

No comments: