Monday, December 10, 2007

Daily Report: Don't Be Alarmed

I've taken a friend's advice and started going to bed without turning on the alarm clock. It's actually something I had done before, and had found that I wake up much more refreshed, and only sleep about an hour longer than when I set the alarm for... and surprisingly, about I wind up getting out of bed 30 minutes sooner than when I stop banging on the snooze button.

I had a fun morning of blogging, getting the photos up from yesterday's outings. I miss photoshopping my photos... due to the death of my graphics computer... but at least I'm saving a little time. (However, blogging is never about saving time no matter how you look at it.)

I ordered Subway for lunch, while Epril went out shopping with Mike and Riza, and bought some new shoes. Today was Constitution Day in Thailand, a public holiday, so Mike's office was closed and he had a vacation day. I had a nap after lunch as per usual: More from eating a big loaf of bread than from any lack of sleep. Heck: It almost works better than a plate of spaghetti.

In the evening, of course, was Dr. Who. Thailand is a few years behind England in its episodes, and this was the episode where the old Dr. Who (#9, Christopher Eccleston) dies, and the new Dr. Who (#10, David Tennant) takes his place. I'm going to miss the old guy.

No comments: