Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Daily Report: Getting Ready For Vacation

I slept in about for about half an hour before Epril woke me up and then we played a game of "Smile if you want to be tickled." (Attention-seeking Poopy cat sulked around the periphery, whining, "Look, I'm smiling too!")

Work in the morning was fine. Then it was out to lunch with Stan and Lee at Valentino's (gnocchi again), and then over to Foodland, where Epril and I bought 1000-baht worth of chocolate bars to take back to The Philippines for Christmas.

Then it was back home for afternoon work, leftovers for dinner, and "The Chronicles Of Narnia" as the evening's movie.

We're leaving for The Philippines, Cagayan De Oro (PI/CDO) on Thrusday night, December 20th, and will be back on Monday morning, December 31st. Hopefully I will be blogging while I'm gone, and putting up photos. We'll see.

5 comments:

Issarat said...

Hope you have a wonderful Xmas and trip back to PI.
Let me know your plans for New Years Eve (if you will be out that night)
ho ho ho

Anonymous said...

have a great trip. look forward to your blogging. hope i dont have to wait til the 31st dec.

Issarat said...

do you not respond to comments anymore?

Jil Wrinkle said...

Sure do. Check your e-mail.

Issarat said...

awww, thanks. I need to spice my comments up a bit, it seems!

Have a Merry Christmas Jil, see you NYE.