Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Quick Trip Update

I'm back from The Philippines, as is Epril. We arrived at 3:00 a.m., and after a brief sleep, I am up and at 'em at 9:00 a.m.

The unfortunate news is that upon arriving in Manila, I discovered that my camera had died... wouldn't even show the smallest spark of life. There will be no photos of this trip. Murphy's law dictated that on the most picturesque, photogenic voyage of my lifetime to date, my camera should die.

I have to do work this morning, take Epril out at noontime, get in more work this afternoon and evening, and then perhaps I'll get the first (and maybe second) day of my trip posted below... keep an eye out and see what happens.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Went to TQ2 last night had a great time with Al and Rudy and???? Russ?? Can hardly understand him but he sure is wide open. Probably head to Secrets tonight. Im at Stefons guest house as the Nirvana has become quite proud of their new addition charging 1300 baht for a room everyone else in Pattaya charges 6~800 baht for. I'll never stay there again. Hope to see you I will be leaving in a couple of daze.

Anonymous said...

PS: Last post by DAGO

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that beautiful looking woman.Always nice to read what your up to and whats going on in Pattaya.
At the moment I am at my shop in a small tourist town called Hovden in Norway.Three more weeks and I will be in Pattaya.
Years ago I remember bumping into your mate Stan and having a few beers with him.
Best wishes
Michael

Jil Wrinkle said...

DAGO... sorry to be missing you. I expect to be in TQ2 on Thursday night for a little bit with Epril.