Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Daily Report: A Twisted Mind

Epril has now started waking me up in the morning. It was very simple to get her to pop out of bed like a happy ray of sunshine every morning, and pounce on me to get me up and working: I showed her (1) how much money I make when I sleep in, and start work at 10:30 every morning, and (2) how much money I make when I wake up early, and start work at 8:00 every morning.

As my mother will surely attest: I've always been really bad at getting out of bed. My mother used to wake me up, and I'd make it as far as the bathroom, before saying, "aw, screw it," and curling up on the bathroom floor next to the heater, and going back to sleep.

So today I was awake at 7:00, and got to work by 9:30 after some blogging. (Had to put up all of the Nong Nooch photos... it takes a while to do it right.) I got in a really good day of work.

Epril had Honey Mae over for the day. I fed them rice and beans... and bacon, which Maid Go's son, working for a meat packing company, gave us as a gift.

Today, Epril and Honey Mae watched "Jackass, The Movie". I came down to the living room to see what they were laughing so hard about, just in time to watch a guy sitting bare-assed high atop of one of those carnival games you hit with a mallet have a golden dildo launched skyward at him.

One of my more socially conservative readers complained that taking Epril to GoGo bars would somehow corrupt her and damage our relationship. After 5 minutes of watching several scenes of crass sexual content, really painful-looking shots to the gonads, body hair torn out, and midgets getting punched (accompanied by Epril's and Honey Mae's voluminous peals of laughter), I know that 2 hours of girls dancing in bikinis is a much safer thing for Epril's pristine soul to watch than 5 minutes of this stuff. (Yes... Of course I sat down and watched it with her. I wasn't put on this planet to keep souls pristine.)

In the evening, Epril and I had chicken for dinner, and watched Law & Order on TV, and then got to bed early.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE! You turned her on to Jackass?
Man you have crossed the line of corrupting the poor little woman.
LOL.
DAGO