Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hardees Wants You Full... Or Dead

Geoff and I were just talking about breakfast food the other day in the car on the way to Nong Nooch Gardens. I was talking about how insane it was that people are eating 500 or 600 calories for breakfast... including the orange juice and hash browns.

Now, Hardees, a restaurant chain in America which is home to 1400-calorie burgers and 1100-calorie salads, offers up a 900-calorie breakfast sandwich.

(Not that I wouldn't eat one if given the chance, mind you, but...)

Deeeee-aaammmnnn.

Now, just throw in a large coffee with 8 or 9 of those little plastic cups of Coffee Mate amaretto-flavored creamer, and a large orange juice, and you're all set!

5 comments:

Issarat said...

Jil,
Send me an email on MSN; do you want me to bring you a foot petal for your computer at the end of November?

Anonymous said...

Jil, Have you been to that Chinese Temple past the Phenox Golf course Yet? Highly recomended,I've gone past it several times and decided to go into the museum this time. We spent at least 2 hours in there.There is also that Buddha drawn in gold on the mountain right there.

DAGO

Jil Wrinkle said...

Dago...

I've driven through there, but never been through the museum. I hear it is nice.

Jil Wrinkle said...

Issarat...

I'm fine for now. My company has put 2 foot pedals in the mail, and I'm waiting for them to arrive.

Anonymous said...

Yea jil, ive done the same many times but after talking to the lady....uh maybe ladyboy at the Santuary of Truth,she was very informative, she told me it was a great place.She was right,I highly recomend it.
DAGO