Thursday, October 11, 2007

Daily Report: Good Food

I forgot to turn on my alarm last night, and Epril and I woke up at 10:00 this morning instead of our regular 8:00.

Epril made "chicken adobo" for lunch today, a popular dish in the Philippines, which is chicken chunks with onion and garlic and a pile of bay leaves simmered in vinegar and soy sauce. After that, Epril and I spent a couple of hours relaxing before I got back to work.

In the evening, Maid Go cooked some red curry chicken, which Epril and I enjoyed in front of the TV. Epril has become an instant fan of the television program "Law & Order". After that, being Thursday, was Mythbusters. On tonight's show, by tailgating a tractor trailer, the mileage on their car went from 32 miles per gallon to 45 miles per gallon.

No comments: