Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Daily Report: Fun Lunch

Up at 6:00 a.m. as usual. I'm sleeping great lately, and waking up even better. I spent a couple of hours blogging before getting to work, and then worked for 3½ hours before breaking for lunch.

For lunch, Epril and I went out to Valentino's where we met up with Stan. (Valentino's is the Italian restaurant right across the street from the side entrance to the Foodland parking lot; the best pizza in Pattaya.) We had a wonderful lunch sitting out in the gardens under the green canopy.

After lunch, Epril and I went to the Soi Buakow market. I still want to buy a copy of "American Beauty" on DVD, but everyone has been sold out... and today was no different. Instead, I bought Epril a nice skirt and shirt, and a necklace.

From there, we went to the Thai costume shop and got Epril fitted for her dress for Loy Krathong, which will fall on November 24 of this year. She is wearing blue, as is usual with my dates for Loy Krathong, so that I don't have to go out and buy a new jacket of a different color. I also dropped off my broken digital camera at the Sony repair center to see if it could be fixed. A replacement camera would cost 15,000 baht ($450), so any reasonable price to repair it will be acceptable.

In the afternoon, it was back to work. Then, in the evening I sat alone in front of the television: Maid Go took Epril and Riza out for dinner at her son's house.

No comments: