Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Daily Report: Aarg Matey

Up at 6:00 as per usual, and did some blogging. Then I worked 4 hours before noontime.

For lunch, I worked on redesigning Epril's MySpace page, photoshopping some banners and bullets, and diving into style sheets for a couple of hours.

In the afternoon, I put in another 4 hours of work, while Epril sat next to me on my other computer and chatted via Yahoo with her mother and best friend back in Cagayan De Oro. (Epril, just by sitting around and keeping me company, has made work so much more enjoyable and easy to do... which is funny, because just last month, when she first started keeping me company, it was a distraction; but now I'm used to it.)

Tonight, Epril and I watched "Pirates Of The Caribbean" part 1 (the second time watching it for each of us). Parts 2 and 3 will be later on.

Before going to bed, I discovered a fantastic website: VirtualGlobetrotting.com, which provides aerial views of pretty much every interesting place on earth. The most popular are the 2500 entries for celebrities' homes. If your favorite actor's house is not listed, I'd be surprised.

No comments: