Thursday, November 01, 2007

Daily Report: Back To Work Dammit

Epril and I were up at 6:00... it's nice that we both wake up happy in the morning, not grumpy. It's fun to share some laughs and playtime with somebody immediately upon waking up.

I had a nice morning surfing the internet and doing some photo editing. Then (as always seems to be the case, if it happens at all) as soon as I got settled in to work, the internet went down. In fact, the phone line went down, so no dialup internet either.

So, Epril and I took a nap until about noontime when the internet came back up. After that I had some lunch, and did some more work.


A screen capture from the webcam
during Epril's chat with her family:
Little Dimple, her mother, and baby
Doreen.
It is a holiday today in The Philippines: All Saints Day (Hallowmas, the day after Halloween), when Filipinos go to the cemeteries with lamps and candles, and visit the graves of deceased family. Epril chatted online with her mother via Yahoo, and her whole family showed up at the internet cafe to say hello. (I tried to get a webcam hooked up to my computer for the occasion, but couldn't. I'll try again on one of my other computers before next time.)

In the evening, I invited everyone over for Thai bar-be-que, and Epril and I watched Law & Order, "24", and Mythbusters. (Baseball myths. They actually managed to hit a baseball so hard the cover came off it: By firing it at 437 miles per hour into a steel bat.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like to read your blog... but I also like looking at your pics.

Where's the thursday Babe Blogging for this week? :)