Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thursday Babe Blogging

Ah... my favorite post of the week.

Today, we have Taeng Moh... which means "Watermelon" in Thai. She's a TV star on Channel 7. She had a pretty serious car accident a few years ago, but as you can see, she's still as pretty as ever.

(This is actually the second time I've put up pictures of Ms. Taeng Moh... other photo here. I didn't realize it'd put her up twice until I checked her last name. The hair style and makeup style are so different, I figured the two photos were from two different girls named Taeng Moh. Oh well... she's cute enough to merit two Babe Blogging entries.)

Photo courtesy of teenee.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a Public Service Announcement (PSA)! thanks. mataho

Issarat said...

I think I know why they call her 'watermelon'..

Jil Wrinkle said...

You know why they call her "watermelon"? I don't.

Is it because she is green on the outside and red on the inside? Is it because she is fun to take to picnics? Is it because you like spitting her seeds? Heh.

Issarat said...

ha ha
I was thinking of the two baby watermelons in her shirt.
Yes, a little petite but firm; I am sure!