Sunday, August 19, 2007

Police Checking For Nudity In GoGo Bars

The Bangkok police have come down to Pattaya again to usurp the Pattaya Police's duties, inspect the GoGo bars, and collect some much-needed cash from bar owners who have their girls dancing in the nude or almost-nude. It's a once-every-four-month kind of thing here in Fun City.

Personally, I don't need the nudity in bars. First off, I've seen so much of it in Pattaya that I don't even notice it anymore. I now go into bars, and I won't even register the fact that 20 or 30 nude girls are dancing around on stage. The truth is, I actually most enjoy the cute schoolgirl uniforms, the sexy lingerie, or other little outfits to tease my eye, instead of just "full frontal".

Second, with many girls wearing tiny lace bikini tops and even tinier thong lace panties, it takes very little imagination to come to a conclusion as to what any given lady might look like nude... and if your imagination likes what it sees, it only costs a few dollars to get the lady back to your room and see the whole thing.

Well: I do miss the nude showgirls dancing under black lights covered with day-glo paintings on their backs (and fronts) of butterflies and lions and flowers and other stuff. That was enjoyable to watch.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

...always enjoy your blog.

check out this website for interesting info...

http://boingboing.net/

mataho in kohlanta

Brunty said...

Hey Jil.
The Bangkok police are doing the same here all the way in Isaan country.

My friend who sells knock off CD's, VCD's and DVD's at 2 markets and pays 18,000 baht a month for this privledge to the local men in brown has been raided twice by Bangkok police in teh last 3 weeks.

They have come into town and the local boys in brown didn't know as he wasn't called.

The first time he was fined 8,000 baht I think and just the other day it was only 2,500 baht and the best thing was they returned all his illegal stock to him.

The men in brown act in strange ways.

I am with you. Seeing the girls in outfits is much more stimulating than just full nudity.

Brunty

charish said...

Hey I am a woman and I agree. Even during my single days I would go to both the titty bar(yep sober cab getting all the lap dances by the girls) with the boys or when my girlfriend and I went out to see the male dancers it was for the drink specials not the guys. Give me a well dresses man any day to imagine what he looks naked.
Sarah
PS
No comment on my sonsg for you?(evil bob2)

Jil Wrinkle said...

I don't know either of the songs you mentioned, Charish. Probably just as well though. Don't need more songs stuck in my head.

Brunty said...

Hey Jil would you like me to send you Toby Keith's song "I Love That Bar" I have many of his songs that stick in your head.

Ha ha.