Sunday, August 19, 2007

Daily Report: Bar Hopping

I had a pretty good day of work for a Sunday, as my regular accounts were all still full.

In the late afternoon, I had Mike and Stan over for drinks. This was actually Stan's first time in my house, after almost 18 months. No reason why he hasn't come sooner really; it's only that my house is on the outskirts of Pattaya, while Stan is right in town, and is simply an easier trip for me to get to his house than the other way around.

Anyway, we had a great time sitting around while Stan regaled us with his stories of exploring for, and exporting fish from the deepest, darkest parts of Africa; and his hysterical tale of a grenade-touting gibbon chasing him around Corazon Aquino's private island in The Phillippines.

After that, I went off to Shooters and had drinks with Bob. Then, it was off to Champion where I had drinks with owner Jew and Stan. Then, it was off to FLB bar where I had drinks with owner Martin and Bob. Then it was off to Dollhouse where I had drinks with Bob, Martin, and manager Paul.

No comments: