Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Daily Reports: Honey Whiskey

Work went well today. Actually, ever since finishing my trip to New York back in early July, work has gone really well: My work is measured in "lines", and I measure a good day as anything over 2,000 lines. (Most coworkers average about 1,000 lines.) So far, out of the 40 days I've been back, 30 of them have been over 2,000 lines.

I had vegetables in sweet and sour sauce today for lunch; lettuce and a bit of salad dressing (but not too much) for dinner; and, corn on the cob for a late-evening snack. That's pretty good for me. I only spoiled it all by having a snifter of Drambuie while watching a neat show on BBC called "Life On Mars", a sci-fi cop drama about a guy from today who gets hit by a car and winds up as a police officer back in 1973.

No comments: