Sunday, September 23, 2007

Daily Report: Lazy Sunday

Had more fun banging on the snooze button today. When I finally did get up at 7:30, I went straight to work. Every second Sunday morning here in Thailand represents the last day of the pay period back at my company in America (Saturday night), and the pay is as good as you can get with all the bonuses plus overtime. So I worked from 8:00 to noontime.

Then I had spaghetti for lunch (Yes... I know... the diet starts tomorrow) and took a nap.

I got a little more work done in the afternoon before switching over to the online project for a couple of hours. Then it was downstairs to watch some TV and drink some beer (Yes... I know... the diet starts tomorrow) with Mike, who came over to visit.

I gave half a thought to going out partying tonight, but decided to save my time, money and energy for more industrious pursuits.

No comments: