Saturday, September 08, 2007

Daily Report: Catching Up

Thursday, September 6:

Crappy day. I got very little work done... perhaps 2 hours. I wound up spending a fair amount of time on my new online project too. Watched TV in the evening.

Friday, September 7:

Better day. The online project is going quite well. I worked on that for an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening. In between was a fair day of work.

At 6:00, it was over to Stan's house where I met up with Stan and Steve, and then it was out to "Hot Stone Grill" in Jomtien for dinner, were we all met up with Jeff.

After dinner, Stan, Steve, Jeff, and I went out to Champion AGoGo to meet up with Owner Jew, and hung out until I went home at about 11:00.

Saturday, September 8:

Great day. Online project morning and once in the evening. I put in a full day-and-a-half of work in the course of a single day.

Bob's BBQ has closed in all 3 locations, but should be reopening sometime soon on Soi LK Metro, a much better location than the Pattaya South Road location of before. I'll let you know when he reopens.

No comments: