Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Daily Report: Good For Work, Bad For Diet

Up a little late. I've taking to banging on the snooze button again... have to stop that. Started work at 9:00 and went straight through to 4:00 in the afternoon, which was awesome. I then did 2 hours of the online project.

I wrecked the diet today... second day in a row actually... with leftover Indian food that Stan emtionally blackmailed me into taking. (You see, if somebody holds up a little puppy and says, "I'm going to throw this puppy in the garbage if you don't take it home with you," well... you would take that puppy home right? I'm the same way with food.) So, for a second day in a row, I gorged myself on Indian food and beer. In fact, just to put a big greasy exclamation point on it, at 9:00, I curled up in bed with my book and the last of the deep fried onion bhaji.

Oh well. The diet starts tomorrow. Er... no... actually... wait, there is still more leftovers from Stan's. Damn you Stan.

No comments: