Friday, February 02, 2007

Daily Report: Goodbye Party Part Two

Absolutely awful day for work. Bleh. Had leftover ribs from Bob's BBQ for lunch.

This evening, I met up with Stan and Glen for dinner at the Marriott's all-you-can-eat buffet. The price has gone from 550 baht-plus-plus-plus up to 950 baht-plus-plus-plus, and the quality of the food has gone down. It goes from "recommended" to "avoid" on my list.

I had hoped to purchase season 1 and season 2 of "24" on DVD tonight, but the video store in Royal Garden Plaza is sold out, and told me they have tried to get more and cannot. If anybody has the DVD's, let me know.


All the girls (and Pot) gather for a photo. Clockwise
from the left: Da's friend Moo, Da (Rick's wife), Riza
(Mike's wife), Pui (my own), Maid Go, and sitting in
the middle, Rat (Justin's girlfriend), and Pot.
After dinner with Stan and Glen, I went to Rick's bar for Willie's final going away party. Mike, Rick, Gene, Willie, and Jon ("Yon"... from Sweden) were there. Rick's boss, Jerry was there along with his brother, who took quite a shine to Maid Go. I can't figure out if Maid Go was mortified or ecstatic about a man paying attention to her (for something other than her laundry prowess, that is). Everybody had a great time though.

3 comments:

Steve Loeding said...

Who is Willie and why is he leaving Paradise ? Will he be back soon ? Where is he going ?

Jil Wrinkle said...

This is Willie, and this is his story.

He expects/hopes to be back in July.

Anonymous said...

Tell Willie to say hi to his mom and dad for me.