Saturday, February 10, 2007

Daily Report: Sick Son Syndrome Day Two

Pot once again was feverish and pained when he woke up this morning. Pui once again was trying to convince me that taking Pot home to Petchabuhn was a good thing. I once again gave Pot his medicine. His symptoms once again calmed down. Pui once again calmed down.

Unfortunately, I've caught a bit of what Pot has, so I've been taking his medicine as well, and keeping it at bay. I'm hypersensitive to changes in my body, and I could tell instantly when I started to get sick (in my sinuses), and took antibiotics within minutes of feeling something going wrong.

I was up last night for a while though with what I will call "gunky nose". It wasn't clogged up, and wasn't running... just begging to be constantly snorted clean.

I didn't get any work done today, and really didn't get any work done yesterday either. After last pay period, this one is going to be a bit of a letdown.

No comments: