Thursday, February 01, 2007

Daily Report: Goodbye Party Part One

Great morning for work. Crapola in the afternoon. (The 45 minutes spent farting around Photoshopping a Dummies book was great fun though.) Corn flakes for breakfast, salad for lunch. Again. Afternoon nap as well.

I went out to Rick's bar tonight for Willie's first going away party. There will be another one tomorrow night, before he catches his taxi to the airport. (Then, he goes to suffer in America for 4 or 5 months before (possibly) returning for a few months in the summertime.) Here, I take a moment to remind myself how lucky I am that I don't have to go home to America to find a way to support myself for a few months in Thailand.

Pui didn't come along tonight. Her friend Aa is visiting, and brought her little munchkins along. It's quarter 'till 11 and the house is still filed with kid noise.

No comments: