Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What Famous Leader Are You?

Interesting test...
Interesting conclusion.

You see: I'm very much not a leader. I'm not a manager, controller, director, or teacher, and have never had any expectations of ever being one. I'm a stand-off speculator, thinker, and commenter. I'm an opinionated sniper or cheerleader who stays strictly on the sidelines. I don't want to have subordinates to deal with, and I don't want have superiors to answer to.

So, therefore, when I saw the link on Spidey's page to the test, "Which Famous Leader Are You?" I was genuinely interested in answering the questions and finding out who was the most reluctant, awkward, reclusive (but great) leader in the history of the world... because that is the only leader I could possibly resemble.

No comments: