Saturday, June 24, 2006

Food For Thought


Completely different reality.

A friend of mine once said that we needed to find common ground with Muslims. Puhleeze. I'll start with an easier assignment, such as finding common ground with the local holocaust denier.
UPDATE

Figured I'd throw this in to head off any "love thy neighbor" comments: My opinion of wacko Muslims is exactly the same as my opinion of wacko Christians. The two principal differences are that (1) in America, wacko Christians represent only about 15% to 20% of all Christians and in the Arab world, wacko Muslims are represented by the blue bar above; and (2) wacko Christians spend their time hating gay people, abortions, and Harry Potter, while wacko Muslims spend their time cheering on suicide bombers. Other than that, really... they are the same people to me.

No comments: