Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Cheesiest

When I was a teenager, I seriously contemplated turning in my mother for child abuse due to the multiple dinnertime servings of Kraft Macoroni & Cheese that I was forced to endure.

Now, 20-plus years later, as an overpriced exotic import item, Kraft EasyMac is the ultimate comfort food. (Ahh... take a bite, and remember how it was either this or a bite of boiled green beans. Heaven on earth, indeed.)

Who knew childhood trauma could translate into noodilistic bacchanalia?

(Can I get an Amen, Nancy?)

4 comments:

Issarat said...

How much does a box go for there?
(can post to my blog please)

Jil Wrinkle said...

A box of 6 packages is about 190 baht.

Issarat said...

thanks, want me to bring you some my next trip over?

Jil Wrinkle said...

No... I can buy Mac & Cheese here.

Seriously though: If you are offering? Bring Spaghetti-O's, plain, in tomato sauce. As much as you want to carry... it can't be too much.