Friday, June 30, 2006

Blended. Mixed.

After taking Go and Pui (and Pot) out to dinner, it was back to the house where I put on Jil's Blender Magic Show.

First, we started off with Cosmopolitans... light and fruity, with a helluva kick.

Then, for fun, I did a trash can mix-um-up, with purt-near 1 shot of everything in the bar, mixed in with half a pint of chocolate ice cream. That got things a-rockin'.

Then we moved to the (excuse me as I break into computer-speak) "killer app" of lemonade and Ouzo, blended with crushed ice. (Only use this drink on your biggest enemies and closest friends.)

Finally, as a warm-down, I moved to frozen Amaretto sours: Enough to finish the job, but in an oh-so-gentle fashion.

By this time, Maid Go was singing my praises in an off-key screech, while Pui was doing a lopsided Lopburi traditional dance to accompany it.

Yet another night of being exactly where I want to be.
UPDATE:

I wrecked Maid Go... She was put into bed by Pui, saying, "Tell Jil I'm so happy! Tell Jil he's too kind! Tell Jil... uhhh... uhhh... I need a bucket."

1 comment:

Issarat said...

That sounds like a perfect night, good for you.