Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Empty-ish

It's weird for me right now in Pattaya. Everyone is either out of the country (Owen, Ray), or swamped with work (Mike, Rick, Bob), or just off doing their own thing (Stan, Tony). It's gotten very quiet around here lately. Tuesdays and Thursdays and Sundays go by and I have no urge to run down to TQ2 to meet up with everybody, because everybody won't be there.

Hope it picks up soon. This is a little boring.

Well, on the flip side, I'm getting butt-loads of work done. I finally got sick and tired of working 2 or 3 hours a day and just getting by, and have gone manic and am now putting in 9 or 10 hours of work per day. (Well, Pot's Regents School bill is going to be a bunch, so that is motivating me too.)

But, for 5 days now, I've gotten out of bed, sat down at the computer, ate lunch, sat at the computer, walked in the park, sat at the computer, had a beer, went to sleep. Like I said: It's a little boring.

No comments: