Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Daily Report: Galactica, Fettucini and Belgians

I woke up a little late, but got in half a day of work before a lunch of spaghetti, and then I put in a quarter day before calling it quits.

After that, it was out to Foodland for shopping with Pui, and her ex-sister-in-law, Nee, who is vacationing in Pattaya with her Belgian husband, Ethan, for the month. I wound up spending about $125 on groceries again... principally on bottles of vermouth and Absolut Citron (my monthly supply of martini fixin's).

I invited Nee and Ethan over for dinner and made fettucini carbonara for dinner. Then, Ethan (who speaks English well-enough) and I sat down and watched Battlestar Galactica for 3 hours. It was funny, because Ethan started off not liking it too much, but by the end, was really caught up with it. I invited him back tomorrow to watch some more, as it is 15 hours over 5 days this week, so there is another 9 hours to enjoy. However, I rather doubt that he is as enthusiastic about dedicating that kind of time to a television program as I am though.

No comments: