Friday, October 27, 2006

Daily Report

I was quite proud of myself this morning, waking up at 7:00 a.m. after a night at TQ2 in which I consumed zero alcohol. I was ready for a full day of work!

I sat down and got ready to work, and the internet promptly went down for 2 hours.

Finally, the internet came back up, and then the electricity went out for 1 hour.

Well, anyway, I got in an afternoon of work.

Pot took the van today, barf-free, round trip.

This evening, Stan and Mem, Pui and I, and Pot went to Valencia Spanish restaurant on Tepprasit Road. (About 200 meters past the go-cart track on the right, as you drive away from Jomtien.) Goddamn that's good food. I had the clams in cream sauce appetizer, and the chicken paella. Stan and I shared a monstrous pitcher of sangria.

It's really one of Pattaya's best - yet unknown - restaurants.

Anyway, after that it was back to Stan's house for digestion while watching a documentary on landslides, and then home for an hour or so of relaxation before going to bed.

No comments: