Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Daily Report

I woke up today feeling like crap after a heavy-duty drinking session at TQ2 last night. I still managed to get in a pretty good half day of work though.

It was Pot's first day at his new school. (It actually started yesterday, but the school didn't have any uniforms that fit him, and so they put in an order for them, and then sent him home for the day... which pissed me off.)

It was out to dinner at Bob's BBQ tonight. It's the only time when Pot is actually expensive: He loves ribs, and he'll go through $5 worth in a flash.

Also, we went next door to Bob's to the Thai traditional outfit store to get ourselves all fitted out for the upcoming Loy Krathong holiday (the only holiday I love to celebrate). Pot and I will be wearing matching blue blazers with gold sabai sashes and gold poofy pants. Pui will be looking fabulous in a blue gown covered with gold ornaments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you take some pics.
jww