Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Gray Day, Happy Anyway

It's a gray, drizzling day here. Nothing on my planner except work, sandwiched in between waking up and going to bed. I'm even having macaroni and cheese for lunch, just to accentuate the dullness of this day.

And now I remind myself that even being in Thailand on a day like today is still something special for somebody who grew up in Nowheresville, New York.
UPDATE:

Actually, in the evening, the skies cleared a bit, and the malingering clouds made for a very pretty sunset. Pui and I took a walk in the park. (Well, I sort of waddled, and Pui did her perky little pony-tail jostling jog... which between us averages out to a walk, I suppose.) I still had egg-drop soup for dinner to keep the blandness theme going.

No complaints here.
UPDATE:

Pot is crying, Pui is yelling. Must be shower time. Thus ends another day in paradise.

2 comments:

wbilanco said...

You didn't grow up in Nowheresville, New York..you grew up in whatamIdoinghere, New York. :) Oh wait thaat was me sorry... Hey Mac and Cheese in Tyland is way better then in the US.

Issarat said...

and mac and cheese in Thailand is pretty good too.