Friday, April 07, 2006

Psycho Somnolent

I'm a terrible sleeper. I'm a terrible person to sleep with. I snore. I emit. I talk. Worst of all, I thrash. This is especially true if somebody is in bed with me. This is why Pui (and my last 2 prior girlfriends) has her own bedroom back in Pattaya. (It's okay, for all you romantic-minded readers: We just plan our snuggle time in advance.)

Apparently, I'm at my worst (and this is from next-morning reports) when somebody tries to slide over against me when I'm sleeping. (I'm asleep, so I have no conscious memory but...) if somebody rolls up against me, I slide over. If it happens again, I slide over some more. When I reach the edge of the bed, and somebody rolls up against me again, I thrash.

The hotel we stayed at last night only had double beds: Toom and I had to share.

At breakfast this morning, I noticed that Toom's watch case was smashed. Apparently I did it in my sleep last night. I don't remember a thing. She wasn't angry or anything since we have been sleeping in the same room for 5 nights now, and she's seen me in action when I'm asleep and knew what I was like.

No comments: