Friday, April 28, 2006

No Posting

Sorry about not posting much over the last week. My bete noire is that my mode d'emploi has been interfering with my joie de vie and since it is de rigeur to have a cause célèbre about one's pomme de terre... er...

Sorry. I just felt the need for French in italics this morning. Must be the croissant.

What I was trying to say is that my internet connection is down to half-speed dialup, one of my monitors on my graphics computer is busted, and one of my keyboards is busted as well, and thus, my enjoyment of blogging has been hampered by the fact that I just can't blog in the fashion that I'm used to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jil - Keyboard no problem, monitor also no problem, I just forgot. Will bring both today around lunchtime and also will bring around the flatscreen at home that requires a power pack. You just need to take the old power pack to the computer shop and they will source a new one.