Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Don't Bother Asking How I Feel

Tragedy has once again visited itself upon Pui's family, this time it being Pot's father who joined the ranks of retarded Thai people who anually slick down the nation's highways with brain matter, whiskey, and motorcycle oil.

Pui is obviously upset. Apparently two other single mothers are upset as well. Good riddance, I say. There should be a no-helmet law for the million-or-so douchebags in this country who dissappear into the ether, never to have anything to do with the women they impregnante or the children that they sire. Animals... dogs... all of them. Roadkill seems so fitting.

1 comment:

Issarat said...

It sure does happen alot...
Both the road deaths and the inseminations.
What are your plans for Songkran? You can message me back on my blog if you want.
I have a couple of buddies there that are leaving early, I didn't really mind it much, when I was there.
Take care.