Tuesday, January 29, 2008

World's Best Maid For Hire

I'll be leaving Thailand soon, and it is time to help Maid Go find a new home to clean.

As you know, Maid Go has been working for me for 2½ years... an eternity for domestic help in Thailand. Quite simply, she is as reliable and dedicated a maid as you can ever hope to find. In addition, she has her own motorbike, and is more than happy to drive all over Pattaya for you running chores, doing the shopping, and paying bills. She even is really good at reminding you in advance when things need to be done. She knows how to cook a few really good pasta dishes, and lots of different Thai dishes. She learns new receipes that you might like pretty easily.

Go is startingly neat. She will take great care of your wardrobe, keep the entire house inside and out very clean. She will weed the garden, clean the gutters, and do heavy work as well.

Finally, did I mention that she is a masseuse? Trained at Wat Po, the world capital of Thai massage. That's really handy to have around after a stressful day, believe me.

So, if you are interested in hiring Maid Go, either as a live-in, 24-hour domestic assistant, or a once-or-twice-weekly cleaner-upper, let me know in the comments section. Trust me here if you're not a big reader of this blog: If I didn't think Maid Go wasn't the best maid you will ever find, I wouldn't be writing all of this.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coincidentally, my wife and I are on the look out for a full time maid. Live in is OK.

Dave
webmaster@pattayagogos.com

SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Two quick questions?

Cost?

Is she willing to relocate?

I believe she's everything you say she is.

Jil Wrinkle said...

I overpay Go by a substantial amount, so I'm not sure what her salary will be. (She knows she is overpaid too, so I'm sure she'll be reasonable.)

She is not willing to relocate outside of Pattaya, I don't think, because all of her friends and her son live here.

Anonymous said...

I will be moving there in June and may need a once or twice a weeker.
E mail me a way to get in touch with her and a rough estimate of cost.

DAGO
bedouindago@yahoo.com

Jil Wrinkle said...

Dago,

Looks like Maid Go is in Dave's hands now.

Dave,

Maid Go certainly seemed happy with her visit with you and your wife today. I'm sure you'll be happy with her. Hope it works out.

Anonymous said...

Roger that, thanks.

charish said...

To bad she would not relocate with you. Hopefully you will find a maid as good as she was for you.
Sarah

Jil Wrinkle said...

Sarah,

I'm sure that Maid Go would have gone to The Philippines if I had asked her to, but Maid Go is more Thai and most Thai people: She would have been miserable with no Thai language, Thai food, Thai culture... she would have been utterly alone and depressed within days.

Issarat said...

how much is her salary?

Jil Wrinkle said...

Sorry Issarat,

I'd rather not say here about any agreement between Go and her new employeer, Dave, since nobody has told me I could put that private information on the internet.

Jil Wrinkle said...

Harris Black (the J.I.P. Wannabe) still hasn't read the post about no insulting comments.

Issarat said...

ok, I didn't know she got hired already.
Good job for Dave, GO is a nice lady.

Anonymous said...

My wife and I are looking for a live in maid for our home in Pattaya. Seperate maids house with private bathroom. All meals provided, we want another member of the family, not just a maid.
We have one 9 year old son and 1 daughter who is 10 months.
I hope you can help.
jeff_gangl@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

also I am looking for a live in maid fully experience who can massage too .No children Just me and my wife.O805757456

Anonymous said...

PLEASE!!!!!! I live in Pattaya and I'm looking for a part time cleaning lady. Would you mind to give me Mrs. Go telephone number? My e-mail is iocheved@hotmail.com Thank you :o)