Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Harris Black Tries To Be Liked

Pattaya's most famous sociopath and convicted rapist, and JIP Wannabe, Harris Black, is back on the internet again, trying to get people to like him the only way he can anymore: As an anonymous poster named "Piker" over at Thaivisa.com, trying to create a "Daily Report" type post on the Pattaya Forum called "What I Saw In Pattaya Today."

He's got the same pointless observations about his day as I do in my daily reports, he has photos of the dishes he eats, reports on local tourist destinations, and even panaromic views from his natty studio apartment. What's funny though is he adds photos of the smiling faces of Thai salesgirls he bumps into as if to say, "See, not everyone gives me a sneering look of contempt when they look at me."

Well, after a bit more nosing around, it looks like Pattaya may be losing Harris soon, as he is apartment hunting in Hua Hin, where probably fewer people recognize him, and fewer bar girls want to kill him. (Hint on the recognizing thing Harris: Name change, beard, do-rag, and sunglasses. Don't knock it till you've tried it.) Although how he can survive on 30,000 baht per month is beyond me... that's less than I get by on per week. Well, I suppose when you have no friends and no social life, it's possible.

Heheh... OK, that's enough enjoyment for now making fun and hurting the feelings of a dispicable little man's sad attempt at trying to be like me.
UPDATE:

Heh. That was short-lived. "Piker" has been banned from Thaivisa.com. Oh well.
UPDATE 2:

Checkidout: Harris likes to tease me about my weight, but it turns out he is almost as fat as I am.

(Okay, okay... I'm really am done teasing him now. Back to posts with a point.)

Read about Harris' newest scam here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

>>>>>>Although how he can survive on 30,000 baht per month is beyond me... that's less than I get by on per week. Well<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yet another exaqmple of your condesending, eogmaniac attitude. MOST PEOPLE "get by" -- just fine thank you -- on 30,000 THB or less per week. Consdier the average (non-bargirl) Thai salary is 8-12,000 a month and they seem to do just fine.

I know at least 25 farangs in town who spend less than 30,000 for their room, utilties, food and an enjoyable social life. They're quite happy and, because they eat THAI FOOD most of the time, are a hell of a lot slimmer than you with your subway, bbq and all that other heart-attack fare you stuff down your neck. And, of course, they don't have to pay a live in import rent-a-girlfriend, so that cuts expenses.

Get off your high horse fatass.

Jil Wrinkle said...

Yeah... I suppose it is condescending to be well-off and wonder how poor people manage to get by. Sorry to all my poor readers, if there are more than one of you... two, including Harris. I'm sure your lives can be interesting and rewarding as well, in their own special way.

Jil Wrinkle said...

p.s. I forgot to mention how I love this thought process: "I know farangs who are so poor that they can only afford to eat Thai food, and therefore they are better than you." Heh. Whatever logic makes you feel better about your situation, I suppose. I used think like that too when I was barely scraping by.

Oh... just to set the record straight: I'm 5-foot-7 and 205 pounds, down from 220 pounds about a year ago... thanks to Subway mostly. (Jared rocks!)