Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sunday

Pui, Pot and I, as well as Rick, Da, Sara, Paa, and Justin went to Pattaya Park today. It was really a great time, although I threw out my neck on the water slide.

(photo snatched from Pattayapark.com)

I took Pot on the kiddie slide, and the thing is so not-steep (and no slidey-mat is provided) that with my big ol' fatness, and Pot sitting on my stomach, I was 10 feet out of the gate before I realized that I wasn't sliding anywhere. Thus, I had to do the row-row-row your ass motion all the way down the slide, and in the process messed up my neck.

It wasn't too bad though, and I managed to enjoy the rest of the day just fine.

I did want to take Pot up to the top of the tower, but they wanted 350 baht per person. I assume (hope) this included a meal at the restaurant. However, since neither Pui nor I were hunry, we took a pass.

Instead we put Pot on the spinning swing thing for a ride, which he loved.

After that, it was back home before going out for the evening. Pui and I met Rick, Da, Oo, and Justin at TQ2 and had a great time. We also headed over to Angelwitch to watch some of the shows, which the girls really enjoyed. (So hint for you: If you are on a date with a Thai girl, Angelwitch is a good choice to hang out at.)

No comments: