Sunday, May 14, 2006

Now That We Have Pictures

Actually, my DSL isn't fixed so that I can now upload photos... I just switched my graphics workstation over to dialup for a little while to get the photos put up. (Not that I didn't think of it before... just was too busy.)

So I'll get in my wayback machine and pretend it is two Fridays ago, May 5th, and I just got back from...

Stan invited Pui and I, Mike and Reeza out to dinner at Preecha Seafood Restaurant (along with about a dozen of his other friends). Mark was there with his girlfriend. Big Tony was there by himself as his wife was in Phuket on business. Alf from TQ2 was there, and Mad Mick was in attendance with his wife. Mem was actually there for a little while, but got called up to Isaan on an emergency regarding some land she owns.

<-- Mike and Stan.

We had boatloads of seafood, dish after dish being served, including big platters of lobster, crab, steamed clams, peel-and-eat prawn, and on and on and on. There were lots of things left over as well for the girls to bag up and take home to spice up and eat the next day.

Stan with his Mai Tai -->

From there, we all drove up the beach a little way to Jomtien to another restaurant and had tables set up right on the beach... almost right in the surf. We then had dessert of bananas flambeƩ along with all kinds of fruity drinks. We hung out there for a couple of hours until the tide came in and it was time to call it a night.

No comments: