Sunday, July 30, 2006

Boring Sunday Afternoon

Saw this quiz on another person's blog, and, it being a boring Sunday afternoon here in Pattaya, took it. Last time I did one of these things, I was something like 51% Republican.

Your Political Profile:
Overall50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Personal Responsibility50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Fiscal Issues50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Ethics25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Defense and Crime75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

That's what happens when we Libertarians try to fit into a Conservative/Liberal world.

That led me to re-take one of my favorite tests:

Your Linguistic Profile:
50%General American English
25%Yankee
15%Dixie
5%Upper Midwestern
0%Midwestern

I have no idea where the "Dixie" came from. It wasn't there last time I took it. I must have changed one of my old answers. It's probably Bob's fault.

Your English Skills:
Grammar:100%
Spelling:100%
Punctuation:80%
Vocabulary:80%

Oh: I also passed eighth grade Spanish with 6 out of 8 (even though I never took Spanish). I passed eighth grade History with 7 out of 8. I passed eighth grade Geography with a 10 out of 10. I passed eighth grade Science with an 8 out of 8 (even with the confusing "neuron" spelling error). I passed eighth grade Math with a 10 out of 10. I passed the US Citizenship test with a 10 out of 10 (although it seemed suspiciously easy).

I am, however, ashamed to say that I only scored 70% on the 80's Music Quiz.

And finally, under "What does your birth date mean?" I got: "You are an island. You don't need anyone else to make you happy. Though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you. Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights. You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice! Your strength: Your self sufficiency. Your weakness: You despise authority. Your power color: Maroon. (Note the color of my blog? Got that one in advance.) Your power symbol: Hammer. Your power month: July. (Shit... I find this out on July 30th?)

Oh well... that ate up a quick 90 minutes. Now on to something productive.

No comments: