Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Birthday Photos

T+ about 10 minutes. I actually thought Pridi was just scoping out a nest for some time in the future when she started scratching around today, so I emptied out a cabinet under the bar and put down some towels for padding, and a bedsheet on top, closed one of the doors and left the other open. She climbed right in.

Then I went and took a nap, and came back and she was still lying there. I checked back on her after a few minutes, and: Baby!

So far it is just one. Pridi was not gravid-looking at all, so I'm not sure how many more there will be.

... and yes, based on the markings, it looks like Phibun, Pridi's sister, may be the culprit / mastermind / father behind this. Eww.
UPDATE:

Three little lumps. All boys. All have the exact same coloring as their grandmother, the late Talay... 100% light tan. I don't know how much that will change.

No comments: