Saturday, March 17, 2007

Daily Report: Hopfing Good Evening

No work today... at least none for which I was paid. I did spend 5 hours tweaking my blog though.

I know it's barely noticeable... the "Exchange Rate" feature I added to my blog... but if you were a front-end website programmer, you would simply be drooling over the job I did. You see... there are just so many cool things going on: Hacks, work-arounds, and clever side-steps... that... well, trust me: It took 5 hours, and you should be impressed.

Anyway...

This evening, I went out with Matt and his wife, Dang, to the Hopf Brewery on Beach Road, where we drank lots of beer and listened to Enzo sing. Pui didn't come along because she is planning on a trip to Bangkok tomorrow at 5:00 a.m., and therefore climbed into bed early.

It was back to Matt's house well after midnight for a night-cap, and then home and quickly to bed.

No comments: