Friday, September 08, 2006

Late Night Out

Thursday nights are always Bob's all-you-can-eat free buffet at TQ2. It's basically a certainty that from 7:00 to 10:00, every Thursday, you can find me there.

However, tonight, midnight rolled around, and I was still quite firmly ass-planted, having an interesting convo with my lady friend, Amina. Even with the late hour, and the subsequent need to be awake in the morning, going home was not even remotely interesting.

Therefore, I took what ammounts to about a once-a-year opportunity, and went and picked up Oad (Lolo was invited as well, but actually had a 2:00 a.m. audition to go to) and brought her back to TQ2 with me for drinks and chit-chat. After that, it was off for a game of snooker at our favorite pool hall, before calling it an evening at 2:30 a.m.

No comments: