Friday, June 02, 2006

Don't Use True DSL

I'm sorry. I've given True DSL every chance to do things right. In fact, I've given them 2 chances to fix the same mistake, and they have been absolutely awful in the whole gamut of customer service and technical expertise.

Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

(Now... since I'm back on dialup, anybody have any DSL recommentations?)
UPDATE:

After crashing on Thursday afternoon and staying crashed with no help from tech support, I woke up this (Saturday) morning to find my DSL back up and running. So, for the time being, I'll play the dumb abused wife and run back to the arms of True DSL and hope with all hope that they don't let me down again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what are you paying for the dsl line ?

Jil Wrinkle said...

I'm not exactly sure. Pui pays the bills. I think it is more than 1500 baht per month, less then 2000.

Anonymous said...

Try TOT Goldcyber package, 1000b per Month and no downtime. Except maybe when we have a storm.

Jil Wrinkle said...

Thanks! True hasn't had any problems recently and I'm holding out hope that I won't have any more in the future. Depending on how long it is to the next breakdown, I may stay where I'm at even if there is another problem. But it's good to know that there is another option out there.